Thursday, April 16, 2009

Soon!

Soon I will be done, meaning my thesis will be turned in and I will not be a stressful caged monkey any longer.

I have all these neat and silly things to write about, but I will only be able to tell you about them if you remain safe this week.

Safe? What's he talking about?

Saturday is Raptor Awareness Day! (Facebook) The original date was tomorrow, but it has been moved to Saturday. This is not soon enough! Just as letting the terrorists know of our plans makes us less safe, telling all the raptors out there that we are going to raise awareness of them will only bring them to act before Saturday's events are underway! Now even the stupid ones will do more than their share of hunting. Raptors are intelligent, but if I were to be hunted, I'd want to be caught by one of their smartest hunters. Like one who dressed up in human clothes to trick his roommates into a false sense of security.

Raise your awareness ahead of time. This way you will only fall prey to the most dedicated of our their kind.

And, yes, soon I will be able to talk about other neat things, like using my Neo with Linux, etcetc.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG raptors!!

I must say, "today" couldn't be soon enough for such an important cause as raptor awareness. And as far as I understand, Somerville is one of the more dangerous areas in the world. I have to say that even I, living in a safe-looking house with 3 strong roommates, have felt fear from raptors. I have even had serious suspicion that they have at occasions infiltrated the very flat where we live, moving through our living space and planning their attacks!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home