Thursday, September 06, 2007

Health Junx, part 11

Quick note, since this is my personal method of keeping track of all this info.

Argent called me today, essentially asking me what's up with my charge. I asked whether the pathologist had been in touch with them. No, they said they hadn't. Argh!!! No wonder things aren't getting taken care of! I asked the Argent lady whether she wanted the pathologist's number (last time I had asked them for the number, they hadn't had it, so perhaps they would want to call them now and help get it sorted out, ya think?). "No, that's not necessary." Apparently what is necessary is to keep not trusting me and telling me I need to deal with this thing. I'm sorry I didn't call yesterday when I said I would, but the pathologist billing office said they would call instead and that that would be better. Awesome.

I should next try to figure out why the pathologist didn't call Argent, but I don't have time to do it today. I'm leaving tonight for the weekend, so it'll have to be taken care of next week. Ugh.

I'm glad I get to deal with the lack of communication between these two groups, neither of which I knew even existed four months after my operation.

More later, obviously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home